ariel costume DIY dog fall flounder halloween little mermaid
Happy Halloween5:30 PM
Happy Halloween from Ariel and Flounder! We had a great time at our Church's Trunk or Treat party and our adorable homemade costu...
Happy Halloween from Ariel and Flounder!
We had a great time at our Church's Trunk or Treat party and our adorable homemade costumes won most adorable!
If you're interested and copying our no-sew DIY project, you can find the info below:
Little Mermaid - Ariel
1 yard of stretchy blue fabric (mine has sequins all over)
1 yard of turquoise tulle
1 yard of light green tulle
2 yards of dark green tulle
- Take the stretchy fabric and wrap around you waist like a sarong and tie a knot.
- Mark where you would like the bottom part of the tail to start.
- Start with dart green fabric and hot glue it around the bottom part, pushing pieces together to create a bunching effect as you go.
- Continue doing the same thing next with the turquoise and then the light green after.
- Put your skirt back on and safety pin the front to close the tail.
1/4 Yard of Fleece Fabric
2 pieces of each color blue foam
Velcrow & Elastic
I think this one is self explanatory, but if you have questions feel free to email me! My info is in the contact tab above!
I hope you have a great Halloween with your family and friends!