So now I'm going to start putting the 5 things I'm committing to each month on the internet for the world to see.
- 20 Work Outs
- Do Blog Planning Every Sunday
- Make My Bed Every Morning
- Spend Less Than $30 on Clothes
- Lose 6 Pounds
Don't worry, I'll report on my successes or failures at the first of next month as well.
In addition to sharing my commitments with y'all every month, I'm also going to share my current wishlist of any and everything. With February being the month of love, I'm definitely having a pink moment in my wishlist (okay fine, every month I'm having a pink moment).
- This bubble gum pink pleated skirt & this baby pink version.
- I love this layered look sweatshirt. Perfect athleisure vibes.
- Ruffled cold shoulders? I'm game.
- Definitely having a velvet moment. Especially blush velvet. These heels are all the heart eyes!
- If heels aren't your thing, this blush velvet sneakers will be.
- Dying over this handbag. Want it so so bad.
- There's always something Lilly Pulitzer I'm eyeing, like these leggings.
- I chose these glitter sunglasses via Ditto recently. You can get yours for free this month with code THEPROFESSIONALPREP.