- 20 Work Outs : well we started off with a really good college try. But in the whole month of Feburary I managed a lousy 7 workouts.
- Do Blog Planning Every Sunday : Two Sunday's is close, right? The planning may not have contributed to many blog posts, but was able to decicate Sundays to brainstorming and organizing. It's a good start nonetheless.
- Make My Bed Every Morning : hahaha. This is funny. It probably lasted maybe 6 days.
- Spend Less Than $30 on Clothes : I was doing sooooooo good for about 1/2 the month. Then I got two $10 FinishLine coupons and Mama needed a new pair of shoes.
- Lose 6 Pounds : Because #1 didn't go as planned this wasn't near as successful. I weighed in this morning and lost 2 pounds.
Here's to a new month & new goals!
- Schedule out Instagram Posts with specific times
- Spend Less Than $50 on Clothes ($20 more...I can do it!)
- Lose 5 pounds (Gotta start shedding for the (brother's) wedding)
- Eat out no more than twice a week (I eat out A LOT)
- Work on Beau's training every day(My dog's got some improvements to make)
- Just ordered this tassel off the shoulder top.
- "Y'all" need this doormat.
- These leather espadrilles.
- This dress is off the shoulder, has tassels, & a criss cross neckline. So cute.
- The cutest neckline on this swimsuit.
- Since we're talking swimsuits, this beach bag is perfect! Pineapple, tassels, & great price!