So now it's April 10th, and I'm just now recapping my previous goals and setting new ones for April (better late than never right?!)
March Goals Results:
- Schedule out Instagram Posts with specific times.
- Whoo! A goal for the month I accomplished! This was a game changer and made posting much easier.
- I spent........$249.38 on clothes this month............Dillard's clearance outlet is the devil. How do I pass up buy one, get two free shoe sale?! Also, my full price Dillard's store had North Face for 65% off, so I bought two vests and a sweatshirt for under $100. Sales get me every time.
- I lost 8 pounds! BOOM! Another goal accomplished.
- I was successful during 3 weeks of the month, but ate out 5 times during one week..
- Beau has gotten better, but definitely slacked off on training toward the middle of the month.
Here's to a new month & new goals!
- Schedule out Blog Posts for the month & with date deadlines
- Reorganize Mint.com budget & be accountable to it!
- Get to my first goal weight - only 4 more pounds to go!
- Try Something New
- Go for at least one walk each day
- How cute is this watermelon floppy hat. Perfect for summer or a beach trip!
- Speaking of watermelon - this t-shirt is screaming my name!
- These Jeffery Campbell for UO gingham bow sandals are at the top of my wishlist!
- Tassel sandals that spice up all your spring and summer outfits! & under $50!
- I bought this sweater in ivory and already worn it 3 times! So comfy and perfect with jeans or shorts!
- If you still need an Easter dress, this pink gingham off the shoulder ruffle dress is darling!
- This Popsicle door mat is only on sale for $3! I just ordered it via phone and got free shipping!